Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Giving Thanks for DIPLO

Wednesday night before Thanksgiving is a notorious party night in Hollywood. The MAD DECENT man himself Diplo was spinning at MyHouse and I had to go. I met up with some buddies from YTC and got crazy! Needless to say Diplo was awesome! Towards the end of the night, decided to get a little closer to the action and walked upstairs to the DJ Booth. All the usual suspects were already there, hoping to discover how Diplo is so fucking cool. He spun some of his greatest hits including some tracks from his new project Major Lazer, which if you don't know about, where the hell have you been! Check out the Dip pics and flix.





To see all the pics go peep my picasaweb

After we got our Diplo on, the night was not over by a looong shot. Word on the streets was there was going to be an epic afterparty at a new afterhours spot called "Freak City". The DJ's that were rumored to be there were pretty amazing so I jaunted down from MyHouse to check it out. My buddy Chris aka DJ Kick Mix was in the house and we got a little ravey in the dark room thanx to some borrowed glow sticks :) It was jumping off all around. DJ Hero was being played in the room upstairs next to the small boutique shop, right across from the photoshoot going on downstairs, it's a pretty dope pad. I'm definitely stoked to have an afterhours spot in Hollywood again! We decided to leave around 4am and grub over at Kitchen 24. Chris and his lady dropped me off back at my pad and I went to bed ready for a great Thanksgiving weekend.





some glow fun







Now some crowd shots...





Recession Renegades in the house!



Franki Chan


Kick Mix has a posse

DON'T THINK I FORGOT ABOUT THE VIDS!




No comments:

Post a Comment