Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sunglasses @ Night/ Happy Crunk Year Party!

Saturday January 4th, my homies Lorn and Bryan from You Tell Concerts decided to throw a raging house party to usher in the new year. The theme was Sunglasses at night which is pretty self explanatory. Rich picked us up at my pad and we rolled over to their WeHo crib. I was rockin the roll-up klinger sunglasses, which were getting mad props all night. For those wondering, here is where you can cop a pair yourself: Klingers. There were probably 50-100 people crammed on their large balcony which was an awesome surprise. Lots of drinks were consumed and maybe a few illicit substances were being passed around. It was probably one of the best apartment parties I've been to in a long ass time! Thanks to the YTC crew for holding it down in 2K10. I'm looking forward to Vegas later this month with you guys!

For official party pics go check out Say Cheese and Die by Preston. Also Club Soda


 Klinger Couple

 
Rich, Preston, Jeffrey, and I gettin crunk!


Party People


Bryan and Lorn of YTC

Ili, Myself and Rich rockin the shades



 
You Tell Concerts HQ


No comments:

Post a Comment