Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Party in Paradise

My amazing girlfriend treated me to an all expense paid trip to Hawaii courtesy of her amazing boss
(Thanks BCBG) It was great to escape the party capital of the world for the party paradise of Waikiki Beach. We stayed just off the main beach strip and walking distance to the surf. We spent 8 glorious days on the island and experienced everything from sun bathing to snorkeling to jetskiing and parasailing, a first for both of us.
Also a big shout out to Brent Keane for showing us a different side of Hawaii in Waimanalo. Brent drove us to the Maku Pu lighthouse and showed us an awesome little wine bar where our friend Crystal was playing. And of course a night out swing dancing at the local Ong King where Brent DJ'd was a highlight for me. Who gets to say they went swing dancing in Hawaii? Not many...haha.
I really can't wait to go back and see the other islands. I was speaking with a local who said it's best to spend a week on each island, so I think we are right on schedule, haha. I do regret not getting to see the North Shore at all but with no car and limited $ it was not an easy task to make it there. Next time for sure though. 
Being the awesome paparazzi that I am, I managed to take over 500 pics for your viewing enjoyment, here is a small sampling of some of my favorite shots. The full albums can be found on my facebook account, if you have it, great. If not, sorry but these will have to do for you ;)
 
 
  
 
  
  
 


Next post is back to LA and the crazy life I lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment